Heart diseases are one of the major causes of death for both men and women. Heart diseases, also called cardiovascular diseases, are a range of conditions that affect your heart. Aruna Diagnostics offers the best tests to detect the risk of heart diseases. A set of tests like ECG, Cardiac Health Checkup, etc., helps check your heart structure and its functioning.
Several factors like smoking, high BP, High Cholesterol levels, Diabetes, etc., act as risk factors for heart diseases. These factors increase the risk of Heart Diseases like heart attack, chest pain, stroke, arrhythmias, etc.
Based on the patient’s condition and symptoms, doctors suggest different tests to check for the risk of heart diseases. These tests help to detect blockages in the heart or arteries, leading to Heart attack or stroke.
Tests to detect the risk of heart diseases
- ECG- Electrocardiogram is the most commonly used test to detect Heart conditions. It helps to detect abnormalities in the heart rhythm by recording patterns of electrical signals. ECG monitors the change in the heart rhythm and helps predict any risk of a Heart attack.
- 2D Echo– 2D Echo is a non-invasive imaging technique that produces heart images using Sound waves. 2D Echo images assist the doctors in viewing the heart’s functioning and its structures. These images are further used to identify various abnormalities in the heart muscle and valves. The 2D Echo test is usually done while the patient is resting or exercising to evaluate the heart rate.
- Chest CT Scan- Chest or Cardiac CT Scan gives detailed images of the heart showing heart anatomy and changes (if any). Cardiac Computed Tomography images also help determine if blockages are present in the Coronary Arteries.
- Cardiac MRI (Heart MRI)– Cardiac MRI creates detailed images of the heart using a strong magnetic field and radio waves. It helps to examine the heart blood vessels and also assess heart structure. Heart MRI also looks for scar tissue within the heart muscle and evaluates the functioning of heart valves.
- Lipid Profile Test- Also referred to as Cholesterol test, measures fats in the blood and reveals risk of Heart problems. This test checks Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and Triglycerides.
- TMT- Treadmill Test determines if the heart receives enough oxygen and blood flow under stress and physical pressure. TMT shows how the heart responds to the stress of different levels of exercise and detects the risk of heart diseases.
Aruna Diagnostics offers the best Cardiac Health Checkup Package and Cardiac tests in Hyderabad. At Adx, we aim to deliver quality, reliable, accurate, and timely reports using advanced technology developments. Book your cardiac tests at Aruna Diagnostics and know about your heart functioning.